Wednesday 11 May 2016

Help! Too Many Girls Chase My Husband



I am 27 and got married three years ago. We have three children. My marriage is not what I expected it to be because my husband’s ex lovers still ask him for money, visit him in the office and call his phone. Though he does not pick their calls, he told me the story of one of the ladies that came when I had my first baby. He asked for my permission before she came and all through, she looked at him lustfully. I thought that was the end of the affair but I kept seeing her calls on his phone and when I asked him, he slapped me for the first time and warned me never to touch his phone again. I am afraid that his past affairs could disturb our marriage because he married me as a virgin.  I tried having a heart-to-heart talk with him but he flared up. What do I do?
M.A
Lagos

No comments:

Post a Comment