Saturday 21 May 2016

Men Are Attracted To My Boobs— Actress Adediwura Adesegha


Adediwura


Adediwura Adesegha, an award-winning Nollywood Yoruba actress cannot be pushed over in any crowd.  A graduate of English from the University Of Lagos, she considers black as beautiful and she has a place among actresses even as she has not joined the ‘bleaching’ race.
With the recent filming of ‘Meta’ which was produced by Regina Chukwu, Adediwura is said to have conceptualized it. Liz Dasilva is also one of the amazing trio.

A single mother of a 10-year-old cute son, Adediwura revealed in an interview with the Entertainer, her love life.

When will you get married?
Having a man to oneself is another job entirely. You have to search, open your eyes and pray. It’s not something you just say ‘okay, I love him’, while what you have for him is not real. Some will be in love at the beginning but later, as the year rolls by, the love goes off. As regards when I will marry, I will keep you posted.
Adediwura

How often do you have sex?
I read in a magazine that if you can have sex like three times in a week or more, it’s really another form of exercise. So, sex is good. But how often I have it is personal and not for the public to know.
Is there any part of your body you consider as your greatest asset, the part men can’t resist?

We have the physical aspect and the spiritual and other aspects that surround that question. When we talk about physical attributes, it has to do with my shape, it has to do with whatever you think you can flaunt. For example, at a nightclub where you are expected to dress in a manner that portrays a club girl, in that case, I think I have something I should be able to flaunt. I have got boobs. On a serious note, it has to do with your educational background. You have to be educated. The way the world is going now, you must be talented and outspoken. You must be an extrovert and must be able to face challenges. I think I have a sound educational background and so too are my physical attributes. So, I am well packaged.
You must be having it tough with men because of your shape and boobs. How do you handle that?
My boobs and shape do get me attracted to men just like it happens to every other lady that have got it but I think I have been able to handle it well. Besides, it is really no big deal to get advances from men because it’s like a daily routine, but it’s left to you as a lady to be responsible and respect yourself.
L-R Liz Dasilva, Regina Chukwu and Adediwura


Adediwura with son

Why do actresses get involved in scandals?
What is considered as scandals for actresses mostly is their relationship with men. The ability to control what you do is important and I don’t see why my affair with men should create scandals for me, it’s a matter of choice. If you want to play along and if you feel otherwise, you play yourself out of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment