Tuesday 10 May 2016

I’m Wanted By Many Men— Juliet Ibrahim




Earlier today, she put up this on Instagram:


“Current status: Wanted by many, taken by none, looking at some but waiting for one.”


Curvaceous Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim is definitely sending a message across—she needs a man now.


Her first marriage to Kwadwo Safo Katanka, son of Apostle Safo Kantanka.

While she was married, she granted press interviews and spoke highly of Kantanka:


“I am married to a Ghanaian. He is a quarter caste. His mom is half Lebanese and half Ghanaian. We met several years ago and kept in touch. He was living in the United States then. I was attracted to his personality and intelligence.   We got married 2010 when he relocated to Ghana.”



It lasted for four years and crashed in 2014.The union produced one child.


She later said in many interviews she granted that the marriage was not meant to be and that she had to marry him because she got pregnant.

She also alleged that he cheated on her. 


She moved on. Waxed stronger in her acting career and she was later rumoured to be dating actor/model Ik Ogbonna.


Still single, her looks and ‘bootylicious’ figure must have earned her admirations from men.


But why is the mother of one still single?


She has been romantically linked with many Nigerian men including comedian AY. “I have been linked with so many names including Chris Brown. I woke up one morning to an article that I was dating Chris Brown.  I think people are simply eager to know who I’m dating or in a relationship with but I’m a very private person and I don’t intend having my private life out in the public till need be. I’m a friendly person and in my field of work I tend to keep a lot of friends and acquaintances in both sexes,” she said in an interview with Naij.com.

Now a regular face in Nigeria, most of her fans pray she remarries a Nigerian especially with her message today on IG.

Who is she looking at?

Her reply to this?

“I’m certainly not looking at the moment but who knows, I may get swept off my feet by a Nigerian guy.”
















No comments:

Post a Comment