Tuesday 14 June 2016

Take Time To Rekindle Your Love— Dayo Adeneye





The Ogun State Commissioner for Information & Strategy, Otunba Dayo Adeneye, sure knows how to display undying love to his wife Caroline. Recently, the couple who has been together for 15 years vacationed alone in Nassau, Bahamas Islands.
Posting on Instagram, the one time showbiz impresario who ran Primetime Jamz with his friend Kenny Ogungbe, on AIT wrote:

Just chilling with the Mrs. Always makes time to rekindle the LOVE.”
On how he gives his wife special treats, Adeneye said in an interview, “In the early days, it was a lot of material things such as a car or a parcel of land. But I think we have become so much of friends now that we look out for little things. She knows I do not need the big things to make me happy. Just ordering me an apple pie, (she knows I like) or a pack of cupcakes makes all the difference. I try to do the same. Maybe I come home early from work and whisk her off to a Chinese restaurant, just to let her know I am thinking about her and I appreciate her being in my life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment