Thursday 23 June 2016

Ghanaian Fat-shamed Nurse Abena To Marry Her Slim Dude This Weekend


Kojo and Abena

Remember Kojo Prince, the groom-to-be who posted the pre-wedding photos of him carrying his fat bride that went viral? He is set to walk down the aisle with her this weekend in Accra, Ghana. His bride, Abena Tetteh, a nurse has been the trending topic since May 30, 2016 when the pictures went viral.
Kojo and Abena

The fat-shamed bride had given a piece of her mind to trolls who attacked her size when she replied them: “Still confident...your rubbish comments ain't ruining my happiness...thanks to all for the compliments and best wishes...am honoured.”
Wedding invite

The traditional wedding held last Saturday, June 18, 2016 in Accra, Ghana. Well, the couple is having fun as the bride has been posting pictures of her preparations. On Wednesday June 22, she had a bachelorette night with friends who organised a surprise bridal shower for her.

Kojo, whose birthday was last Sunday, June 19, has gone offline on Facebook, maybe to prepare for the big day and spend time with his bride. For his birthday, his buxom babe who works at the University of Ghana Hospital, Accra, posted: “Hey love..I just can't imagine what I will do if I didn't have u to hold my hands and look into my eyes to tell me as yours forever. Just wanna let u know that the flames of passion between us will never be extinguished. You are the reason why I smile and why our love thrives between miles. I can BOLDLY say am the luckiest woman to have a HUSBAND like u and I want the whole world to know that u will forever be the man for me. am glad I got the dibs for u..for u are a rare specie and the probably the last of the words best husbands bby,I love u more than yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow and I can't wait to walk down the aisle to say I do and spend the rest of my life u. happy birthday my pumpkin..I love u paaaaa and I promise to be the sweetest wife ever..”(sic)
Abena and friends at the surprise bridal shower

The slim dude sure loves his babe and had said in an interview he loves her size and it took him a year to win her heart. “I love her size. In fact almost everything about her makes me love her. She has a warm heart, caring, loving and above all God-fearing,” he said.

Asked his reaction whenever friends or strangers make fun of her size and he said, “Maybe at my back and not in my face. Because I would not allow anybody disrespect my woman in my face. She is always happy with how she looks. She doesn't care about what people say about her.”

The pictures that went viral in May

Kemiashefonlovehaven wishes Abena and Kojo a Happy married life in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment