Saturday 4 June 2016

Actress Regina Chukwu Remembers Late Hubby, Plans Remarriage





Quite skillful at her crafts as an actress, she speaks Yoruba language fluently and you would doubt if she hails from Enugu State. A mother of two, she remembers her late husband today and puts this touching words on her IG handle. Regina Chukwu posed with her children in a picture and posted:

“It's been 13yrs+ since I was left to cater for them all alone, it's been 13yrs since death gave me a 'title' I never bargained for, 13yrs since I lost a friend, a brother, a companion, a husband and the father of my kids. 13yrs of struggling to find my place in world that is full of obstacles and hardship......, I could go on and on about how life have dealt with me, but after reflecting on the journey so far, I just want to thank God for the gift of life and for my kids. Yes! I have done some things I am not proud of, but, I am proud of how far I have come.....God bless my mum #mamaChi# and grant her long life, my dad and siblings they have been a strong back bone for me at times like this when depression is about to eat me up, I look back at how far I have come and I burst into tears then turn to God for forgiveness cos I am being ungrateful, there are so many things to be grateful for, so I just wanna say THANK YOU JESUS................continue to rest in peace dear hussy.” (sic)

In an interview with the VANGUARD last year, the pretty widow shared how she became a single mum catering for her kids alone. She said, “I am a single mother with two kids; one 13 and the other 15. I lost my husband, four years into our marriage. Then my second child was just four months old. At a time in the marriage, while pregnant with my second child I had to hawk to survive because my husband of blessed memory was sick and bedridden. There was no one to cater for the family so I had to take it upon myself to do what was necessary to survive. I started the business with N5, 000 somewhere in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos.”
Is she ready to remarry?
Her response: “Yes, if the right man comes along.”






No comments:

Post a Comment