Tuesday 14 June 2016

Fans Mistake Bimbo Akintola’s Trim Look For Illness




Her recent pictures showed that she is getting slimmer. For one whose curvaceous frame cannot be ignored, Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola attracted the attention of fans who have besieged her social media handles with questions on her new look.
One of them,  ikuomola_israel_sheyi posted, “Nigerian media said u ain't feeling good with ur health.....how is your health?” (sic)  Another said, “I know u to be a strong woman... May Allah grant ur heart desires.” (sic)
Bimbo, 43, responded promptly: “Ahhhhhhhh!!! There is nothing wrong with my health.”
Nowadays the actress displays her exercise routine and the healthy food and snacks she takes.
She explained on her IG handle recently: “The single question I'm asked everyday is how I lost weight and the answer is quite easy, DETERMINATION. I made up my mind to live healthy and I'm determined to do so forever. Find healthier options for dessert and snacks. DRINK WATER!!! I also exercise Monday-Friday.” (sic)
Bimbo isn’t the only celeb in the weight loss trend. Bose Ogunboye aka Lepacious Bose has embarked on it and many fans pray always that she succeeds. Even trim actresses such as Kate Henshaw and Ini Edo take their exercises seriously.
Meanwhile, Latasha Ngwube, lifestyle blogger and journalist has embarked on making plus size women feel comfortable in their skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment