Thursday 9 June 2016

Shehu Shagari’s Grandson Disgraces Desperado Girls



Usman

His move took everyone by surprise. A grandson of former President Sheu Shagari, Usman is Muktar Shagari’s son. The latter was once a Minister for Water Resources. Usman schools in the United Kingdom, wears a clean look and he is armed with an enviable pedigree.
Usman
The handsome gym freak Usman took to Instagram on June 10, 2016 to warn two young women who have been going around telling people that he is their boyfriends. He wrote:
"It has been brought to my attention that a certain @jessica___cole and her friend 'Sarah' whose Instagram has not been disclosed to me have been going around telling people I am dating them. She has on numerous occasions lied that she is my girlfriend and I came to Abuja in February to see her when I was in fact still in London at the time.”
See more of the post:
When one of the girls responded, he scolded her.. (See post)

This is indeed embarrassing to womanhood. Whatever might have happened, the ladies mentioned should react openly as Usman did.
Already, he has pulled down the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment