Monday 6 June 2016

Henrietta Was Jide Kosoko's Third Wife To Die,How She Once Cheated Death



Last year January 31, she cheated death and survived an auto accident along Sagamu/Abeokuta expressway, Ogun State.
Then, she fell into a coma. That morning, she was said to have lost control of her Toyota Sienna before hitting a PHCN pole. Area residents who came to her rescue said two of the occupants of brown Sienna died on the spot and that the actress went into a coma. When contacted her husband, Jide said Henrietta was admitted at Lajoro Hospital in Abeokuta. Confirming how his wife escaped death, the actor simply said, “God took total control.”

Even Henrietta gave praise to God when interviewed by Encomium: “I went to Abeokuta for TAMPPAN national meeting on Thursday. I decided to stay over because my friend who was having a remembrance for her husband. I left Abeokuta around past 11am the following day. I got to a place they call Kobape. I was about climbing a bump when I noticed that the car brake was faulty. When I couldn’t find a solution to it, I had to look for where to hit, so I ran into the bush. That was all I could remember. I woke up in the hospital.
“I did a check up before I travelled. I serviced the car. I took the car to Ladipo a few days before I traveled and changed some parts. I even took it to the filling station for brake oil. The car was sound, it didn’t give any faulty sign at all. This has taught me a lot. One of them is never to travel alone. I thank God for saving my life.”
But when death came calling in the early hours of today, she lost the fight. Henrietta died.
For the three time widower, Jide Kosoko, life has been unfair.
The widower is experiencing the death of the third woman to be his wife. His first wife, who was Bidemi Kosoko’s mum died during childbirth. The second wife also died 11 months after during childbirth too.
Henrietta is the third wife to die. The surviving wife is Alhaja Kareemat who lives with the actor. Henrietta packed out when the former was brought home in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment