Friday 17 June 2016

Korede Bello Seeks Mate, Asks, "I'm Single, Wants To Be My Baello"



Korede Bello



'Godwin' croooner, Korede Bello, Says He’s Still Single.

The picture of an English lady assumed to be his new date went viral yesterday. His fans must have bombarded him with questions on the authenticity of the story.

Rather than provide an answer, Korede Bello took to Instagram today and posted his photo, with a poser:”How can somebody be this fresh and still be single? Oh well, Would you be my Baello.”

Three days ago, Korede uploaded a photo of himself smeared with lipstick obviously left on his cheeks by a girl and tagged the photo: “My one and only.”

Soon enough, Azaria, an English lady, shared the same photo and confirmed she was the one who planted the famous kiss and smeared his face with her lipstick. In her recent IG post she had this picture with these words: “I finally got to kiss my baby.”

The lady, called Azaria, is from Kent, England. Pretty and full of life, she refers to herself as ‘Azaria Oyinbo, who loves Nigeria, Lagos, and Marvin Records.’

Single ladies, what are you waiting for? You can have him for keeps.
Azaria





No comments:

Post a Comment