Wednesday 1 June 2016

Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter-in-law Shares Love Message With David Oyedepo Jnr




Kemi Oyedepo is married to Bishop David Oyedepo’s firstborn, David. The young Oyedepo is the Resident Pastor, Winners Chapel, which is headquartered, in Sango Ota Ogun State aka Canaanland. His birthday is today, June 1, 2016 and his wife posted this tribute on her Facebook page today:
“Happy birthday to my número uno man & personal Pastor, David Oyedepo Jnr.

You have been a permanent breath of fresh air in my life. In fact, your sweetness, humility & gentleness are impeccable! I remain grateful to God for your life.

I don't take your love, your leadership, your friendship, your counsel, & your corrections for granted! Thank you for allowing God to use you to be my number 1 authentic reflection of Jesus Christ in everything! I am too proud of you.

You are such a star.


May the joy of the Lord continue to flow from within you & strengthen you. May the glory of God continue to keep you shining & may your light continue to give the world more than enough reasons to keep glorifying your Father in heaven in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

PDO, you rock!

Remain a fragrance of Christ to the world!

I salute you today, and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment