Friday 6 March 2015

LOVE MATTERS




I made him somebody but he betrayed me

Dear KEMI,
I am a working class girl and in my late 30s.  I dated  a man for six years  when he was nobody 


I am a working class girl and in my late 30s.  I dated  a man for six years  when he was nobody but immediately he got a job, I was not fit to be his girl or wife anymore. When I lost  my father, he was not there to console me neither did he  attend any of the funeral services. This was a time I needed him most in my life but he was busy attending the wedding of one of his friends. I made him what he is today. Is it a crime to love with your heart or not to double date in a relationship? I am now in need of a man who will love me and take me for what I have.

L.O
Lagos
It is no crime to either love or refuse double-dating in a relationship. You were just unfortunate to have dated a man who is heartless and very ungrateful. I think you should purge yourself of this bitterness and don’t begrudge him. It could affect you and your interaction with other men. You did not make him, you were just a tool in God’s hands to perform His will in his life, so stop saying you made him. As you purge yourself of unforgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment