Monday 2 March 2015

LOVE MATTERS



My girlfriend is a witch!
I am 24 and I have been dating a lady for seven years. Recently, I received a text message that she is not an ordinary human being but holds a position in the spirit world and is a witch. After reading the message, I called the phone number but it was not available. I decided calling a lady, who was a friend to my girl-friend and told her about the text message. Her answer was that she would not tell me anything because I might not believe her, advising that I consulted a pastor. I am really confused, what do I do?

K.L
Lagos
Though I could be wrong, I have a feeling that some mischievous persons, who are against your relationship with your girlfriend are at work. If the person was so sure of what she said, the network would have been available. Meanwhile, if the friend is also sincere, what stopped her from revealing the truth to you? I think you have to discard the rumour. If she was a witch, you would have noticed that in seven years of courtship. You have to show the text message to your girlfriend and observe her reaction, there is need to talk over this. If you are not too convinced, you can consult your pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment