Friday 20 March 2015

LOVE MATTERS



Dear Kemi,
A cleric snatched my girlfriend
I have been dating a girl, who is a devout Moslem sister for three years now. Recently, I have been seeing her with one Alfa (Moslem cleric) and I asked her in his presence to choose between us. She chose him and I left. 

I have been dating a girl, who is a devout Moslem sister for three years now. She uses hijab (shawl) to cover herself. Recently, I have been seeing her with one Alfa (Moslem cleric) and I asked her in his presence to choose between us. She chose him and I left. Two days later, she came, apologised to me but I asked that she gave me time to think. She must have explained everything to her elder sister who intervened with a promise that the Alfa would leave her sister. Though I accepted her back, I was observant and traced her again to the place I saw them together the first time. This time, she was the only one standing and as I moved closer, I asked if I was the one she was waiting for. She hurriedly left the place. By the time I looked back, I saw the Alfa coming and I knew she didn’t want him to see us together. Immediately, I called her sister and explained everything. What do I do?
A.O,
Ibadan.
Obviously, she is confused on who to choose. Some women are torn between two men and it takes a brave man to throw in the towel. What if she was not destined to be yours? Even if she was, I am sure she will soon get tired of the Alfa and come searching for you. I just hope it will not be too late then.  Don’t you think that you should let her be? This time, don’t be coerced by her sister’s pleas, make up your mind on what you want and go searching for a more disciplined and faithful Moslem sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment