Friday 27 March 2015

FAMILY MATTERS





My wife hates sex

I am 28 years old and got married last year. We have a nine-month-old baby boy. While dating, I loved my woman but after marriage she is not as loving as I expected.
Anytime I complained about this to her, she had excuses. She even complained that my demand for sex was too much! She is not as romantic and denies me of sex always. I love sex so much that I’m now planning to divorce her because I don’t want to go for polygamy. I am in pains emotionally and she does not welcome me passionately whenever I return from the office and I would not want to have girlfriends outside. Please help me out before I become unfaithful.

N.O,

Lagos.
I don’t think you should resort to getting a divorce. The two of you don’t understand each other emotionally. Let her know that you care. You can also help with the baby and chores, especially weekends.  You are both very young and just starting a home, so learn to help overcome each other’s challenges. Nursing a baby, going to work and doing chores at home could make her irritable and get bored with sex. I think you should be more patient because being a wife is different from a girlfriend! You can consult friends to help talk to her too. She could take to the advice and change her ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment