Monday 2 March 2015

LOVE MATTERS



I am handsome but girls refuse me
I am a successful banker of a high social degree but if I approach a girl or make advances at her, she will shun me. Even if I woo a ‘tomato seller’ I can bet that she will snub me!  Why is this so? I look cool and handsome. Please is there something I don’t know?

A.A
Lagos.
Even if you brag about your ‘successful bank job and high social degree’ to a woman, that is not enough reason for them to snub you. Most of them should either go for your fat purse or ‘cool and handsome’ look. I believe something went wrong somewhere and you have to examine the situation critically. Have you ever had girlfriends? What happened to your past affairs? When and how did this snubbing syndrome start? Examine all these and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment