Saturday 3 October 2015

LOVE MATTERS






My girlfriend is still a prostitute
Dear Kemi,
I dated a lady for eight years despite the fact that I met her as a prostitute. She is loving, caring, respectful and hardworking. We agreed getting married in future but after I was deported from Europe and also lost my job, she called off the relationship, went back to the hotel and was dating a younger lover. For two years, I was traumatised and almost committed suicide. Now, she has been calling me and making efforts for a return but I am afraid of what she did before and just want her as a friend. I have already forgiven her but I told her no more romance. What do you think?
C.K
Abia

Kemi advises
Why stress yourself over her? A dog will always go back to its vomit. I am sure the younger guy too lost his means of livelihood and she needs a greener pasture. Don’t make the mistake of dating her again because she will do worse things that could lead to you having stroke. Watch it and steer clear of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment