Saturday 3 October 2015

LOVE MATTERS





I love this prostitute
Dear Kemi,
I am 27 years old. Recently, I was at a hotel, met with a prostitute and since then, my heart has desired her. Besides, I slept with her that day. Is it possible for me to lure her from that place? I really want to win her to Christ and for her to be my wife because I want to settle down. I have sent her wonderful text messages using God’s word. What do I do?
M.O   
Lagos.

Kemi advises
I am sure you would have been patronising prostitutes but you just got stuck with this one. This girl would not believe your message because you were one of her customers. Or how does a Christian brother explain his mission to a brothel especially when he never went there for evangelism? Mind you, conversion in Christianity is not as you have imagined it. Even if you succeed in luring her away from the brothel based on your selfish desire, this could boomerang and you have the worst whore for a wife. My advice is simple: work on your spiritual well-being, learn to control your sexual urges and you can inform some other Christians to go and evangelise to her. Conversion is a process, which is nurtured with God’s word and not asking her for marriage on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment