Thursday 15 October 2015

LOVE MATTERS





I have a problem with my libido
DEAR KEMI,
I am happily married to a man who loves me but I am never satisfied sexually. This started after I got raped and it has reached the extent of sleeping with my husband’s brother, few of his friends and even lured some of my girlfriends into sex! I arranged for two of my female and male friends to have sex with me at the same time! It is beyond me and I have prayed and fasted about it, yet no result. I love my husband and would not want to lose him. What do I do?
C.C,
Lagos.
Kemi advises
Unfortunately, ours is not a society that employs the services of professional psychiatrists. We believe they treat only mentally deranged victims when there are other emotional and psychological issues to be treated. That you have realised that this is a problem, is the first step to getting a solution. If you cannot get a shrink, maybe you need to go back to the clerics who advised you to fast and pray. Let them know what is happening. Meanwhile, you also have to make up your mind to put a stop to it. No prayer, fasting, counselling will take the place of self will.  When you are determined to drop any habit, your will comes on the scene and you get help divine help.

No comments:

Post a Comment