Saturday 3 October 2015

LOVE MATTERS





My lover is 20 years older
Dear Kemi,
A man of 45 years, who is also married, is in love with me. His marriage is without children and he wants to marry me. I am 25 years old but I am afraid of the heat from my friends and family. On the other hand, I feel that he will abandon me after having a baby for him because he loves his wife. What do I do because we are both in love?
P.P
Enugu
Kemi advises
The true test of love is when a couple starts living under same room as man and wife. All your claims of loving him and vice versa may become an issue of sorrow if he dumps you, takes his baby and runs back to his wife. Moreover, if you are not comfortable with the idea of marrying a man who is 20 years older than you are, then, drop the idea. Marriage, especially if you are the other woman, is not as rosy as it seems in courtship. If you sense that he loves his wife to the extent of abandoning you after having a baby for him, let go of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment