Thursday 31 March 2016

PATRICK OBAHIAGBON SPEAKS ON ROMANCE


Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon is the Chief of Staff to the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole. Married to Vivian, a social worker, recalled what attracted her to him:

“The instant attraction was pulchritudinous but that metamorphosed into the realms of celestial magnetism after a period of aeon taking into immutable cognition her coruscating family fons et origo,” came his response.

I asked him to describe romance and he said, “Stripped of all embellishment, I will define romance simply as an ecstatic feeling of excitement.”

They have been married for 17 years and I asked if he can publicly kiss his wife and he replied, “I do not see anything fundamentally erroneous in kissing your wife in the public but we find it difficult to so do in this clime and that includes myself because of the gargantuan influence dictated by our social ceramics and cultural infrastructure which sociologically frowns upon such an attitudinal predilection.”

So, when and how did he meet his wife?
He said, “I met my wife about twenty three years ago at the Ministry of Education, Iyaro, Benin City.” 

“Still on his marriage, he said, “We have been in conjugal and connubial symmetry for 17 years now even though I must asseverate that we habituated in the same domicilinum for seven years before connubial vows.”
Any regrets in the marriage? He denied any but said, “As an active student of Rosicrucian Mysticism, I don't regret anything or any experience for that matter that I encounter in this incarnation and that is because nothing happens in the life of a practicing mystic by accident. For a mystic, all experience and incidents, marriage inclusive, happen for the continuous evolution of the soul personality which is the real you.”


So, how would he describe his wife?
He said, “A debonair personage, vivacious and introvertively extrovertive if you pardon my oxymoron.”
What makes a marriage successful?
His reply: “All mercies, favours and grace come from the pedestal of the Great Grand Architect of the Universe and the Cosmic Hosts and this includes a successful marriage. Mine has been successful because I have just remained level headed, calm and focused. I have also been guided by the sacrosanct principles of the Aristotelian via media. Above all, we thank the celestial choir, the cosmic masters and the all knowing cosmic.


No comments:

Post a Comment