Thursday 17 March 2016

SHE HATES MY HOUSE!





Dear Kemi,
I’m a civil servant in my 30s. I live in Abuja and I’m engaged to a lady, whom I love. She also loves me too but I’m confused on this matter.
Due to the high cost of rents in Abuja city, I live in a village very close to the capital city and I’ve also built my house there. But my fiancée said she would not live in a place like that and that she wanted the choice area in town, which I can’t afford due to my level now. She refused to agree with me on where to live. What do I do? Should I marry this girl or search for another?


W.P,
Abuja
.


Then, let her know that you can’t leave your personal house to get a flat in a choice area. Where does she expect you to get the funds from? An understanding fiancée should know what level you are financially and
should support you. She just wants to pester you to fulfill her desire of living in a choice area in Abuja. Well, if she can afford it, let her go ahead and rent the flat, just let her know that you would never leave a house you built with your sweat and go to live in a rented apartment. If she wants to leave you, don’t you think that is good riddance to bad rubbish? You have to think twice before marrying this lady, she may never be a good and understanding wife in future. Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment