Friday 5 June 2015

HEAL YOUR HEART

He wants me to impregnate his wife!
This man is six years older than me and happily married to a loving woman. Lately, he told me of an accident which made him infertile.


I am an undergraduate and I have a friend, who could not continue his education but went into business and now very successful. This man is six years older than me and happily married to a loving woman. He has helped me financially in and out of my academic career. Lately, he told me of an accident he had which made him infertile but all his family members are pointing fingers at the woman that she could not produce children. Unfortunately, he is an only child of his parents. He said he could not tell his parents and the wife about his infertility. He is now asking that I help him impregnate his wife. How would that be possible? I believe if I should tell his wife, the marriage would crash and my friend doesn’t want to lose his loving wife. But how do I tell my friend’s wife that I want to help her?
O.P,
Ibadan
Science has reached a level where a woman can get pregnant without sleeping with a man. This is called InVitro Fertilization (IVF). Tell your friend to search for one of the assisted reproductive clinics in Nigeria and allow his wife have an IVF, at least he is a businessman and can afford a decent way of having babies. Try and educate him on this and also tell him to reveal his secret to his wife and stop looking for a man to impregnate her. She need not be traumatised with the idea of sleeping with another man to have children for her husband. Don’t talk to her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment