Friday 19 June 2015

BROKEN HEARTS CAN HEAL




I'm afraid to date a widower!
I am 30, in love with a humble and gentle man of 37 years who also loves me. This is the first time in my life that I am experiencing true love. He wants to marry me but....
 my problem is that he is a widower with three little kids (all female). Before I met him, I made up my mind not to marry a divorced/widowed person because it is belittling to me. But I cry every time I think that I will lose this man. Do I rescind this decision and marry him? Or do I continue waiting?
O.O
 Abuja
Widowhood or being a divorcee is a status that is not necessarily permanent. So, what is belittling about marrying a widower, who is showing you true love in your 30 years of existence? Do you find joy waiting for a bachelor that would always break your heart and run away? I prefer getting married to a widower with three little children, who loves me to marrying a bachelor, who I may never have peace with. Life is not fair to anyone, it is what you decide doing with your portion that is important. Make a wise choice today

No comments:

Post a Comment