Thursday 24 December 2015

I LOVE CHASING RICH MEN'S WIVES






Dear Kemi,
I am 23 years and live in Victoria Garden City in Lagos. Lately, I have realised that I am always attracted to women who are other men’s wives. Their husbands are rich and the women in the estate are young, beautiful and they are my taste. I have dated a few of them and it even got me into trouble. I don’t have a
girlfriend currently. What do I do?
P.O,
Lagos.
Kemi advises
I think at 23 years, you are too young to be playing with fire. You are inviting trouble and very soon, if you don’t desist, you could eat more than you can chew. How do you expect women to look like in a highbrow area? They have the wherewithal to take care of their bodies and look beautiful. Let those women be before their husbands make you embark on a journey of no return.

No comments:

Post a Comment