Thursday 24 December 2015

AFTER DATING HER, I WANT HER SISTER






Dear Kemi,
I am 27 years and I dated a girl for about two years. She broke up with me because she wanted to be serious with her studies. I had her sister's contact while we were dating and she knew about it. But after calling it quits with her, I began chatting with the elder sister on the phone and we became very friendly with each other. Then, I still added her on my Blackberry and this made us chat regularly; she even used my picture as her display picture a couple of times. I feel that I love her but I don’t know how to tell her about it. I dated her sister and don’t know if our friendship is going to end when I eventually ask her out. I want to know if it is wrong to date the sister of my ex girlfriend. What should I do?
P.O,
Lagos
Kemi advises:
It’s wrong to ask her sister out. Are you sure she knew you dated her younger sister? If she does, I don’t see why she should be splashing your pictures on her Blackberry. In no time, I am sure a war will start among sisters just because of you. Please be careful before you end up in trouble with this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment