Friday 11 August 2017

Birthday Behaviour: Ayo Adesanya Gets Sexier




Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya, is still single. 


Though she clocked 47 years today, she has refused to wane. The vivacious actress was in a relationship with film-maker, Goriola Hassan, it crashed but it produced a son, who is now 11 years.

Ayo had said in many interviews that she is ready to mingle and will give marriage another shot.
Why not? I am still young (in my 40s) and will definitely get married someday. But I am still learning because there are many things I need to know,” she said.

She has released glam pictures of herself as she celebrates her birthday today.

She wrote: Am a vessel on to honour ...my life is full of testimonies... i am blessed beyond words ...i am filled with His grace ...charged up with His fire ...am thankful as always .... Thank you Lord it's my Birthday (sic)

Happy birthday, Ayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment