Saturday 21 January 2017

Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Shares Parents’ Throwback Photo



Joys Oyedepo, the lastborn of the founder, Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners Chapel shared a throwback photo of her parents on Instagram.


The couple has been married for over 30 years and blessed with four children who are all married except Joys who share same birthday with her dad.


Bishop David Oyedepo who celebrated his 62nd birthday in September 2016 had his wife pen down a love note for him on his birthday which reflected how far the couple had come. She wrote:


“With you, I have learnt more than I imagined. You’ve helped me to see that there is so much more to believe in. You have loved me so dear and opened my eyes to see new possibilities in unearthing my potentials. Together, God has enabled us to raise enviable children who are all now Kingdom giants in our lifetime to His glory!


You are an unparalleled man of valour. Surely, the grace of God will keep multiplying upon your life and ministry in new and greater dimensions in Jesus’ name.



Life has become extra special since you entered my world. Every day I awake renewed by the thought and constant echo of your love!



Many men have done valiantly, but thou, my husband, my darling, the husband of my youth, excellest them all. We shall yet do greater things for God and His Kingdom!
Congratulations and happy birthday darling husband, father, friend, teacher, mentor and lover!”


No comments:

Post a Comment