Wednesday 7 December 2016

Senate President, Wife celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary



Wife of the Senate President, Toyin Saraki just shared on her Instagram page, “25 years... #loveontop #ololufe #obianuju.

The Sarakis are blessed with children and the firstborn, Tosin, clocked 25 years recently.
Simple and accommodating Toyin Saraki spent eight years as the First Lady in Kwara State.
Now as Senate President’s wife, was there a special feel as Governor’s wife?

She responded: “I never for one moment felt like “a governor’s wife” because when my husband and I got married, he most certainly was not a governor and I reminded myself of this whenever I felt things were getting out of hand! Being a governor’s wife was a responsibility, not a lifestyle, for a finite term of years, and with it, for me, came huge sacrifices which I was honored and humbled to make in support of my husband’s political leadership.”


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment