Friday 9 December 2016

Regina Chukwu’s New Love







For Nollywood actress, Regina Chukwu, it’s time to celebrate her youngest child, Richard whose 14th birthday comes up soon.

The mother of two lost her husband when Richard was just four months old.

Obviously her kids are the ones she is in love with currently especially Richard who she calls, “My husband.” The boy was pictured lifting up his mum in the studio! They sure had fun.

Regina had a photo session with her son and shared on Instagram:

“So as the photo shoot was going on, the photographer asked if I could pls lift up and pose for a shoot and I was like 'of cos I can carry him' that was how I tried lifting him up o, alas! I couldn't even get his two feet off the ground
. I almost fell o and am like Biko nu' so I can't carry this small buchi? *the boy yaf big finish* everyone present was rolling on the floor. Now they suggested that he should carry me instead and I shouted 'he can't carry me o' but buchi was like, “mummy haba I can carry you now,” and before I could say JACK my feets were off the ground ***unbelievable*** in other news, we still counting down few hours to go to my okpara's birthday. I love you so much maduabuchi Richard Nwafor.” (sic)

Is she ready to remarry?
Her response while granting an interview: “Yes, if the right man comes along.”

No comments:

Post a Comment