Wednesday 28 September 2016

Actress Bimbo Thomas Celebrates Birthday




It’s her year! For actress Bimbo Thomas, it’s time to celebrate and she is not keeping calm on this. She has started her posts on social media. The new mum who is still in the United States adds another year today September 29.
Now looking trimmer, her post natal days are spent releasing pictures of her new size and pretty face.
For one known to be a plus-size, it is surprising to see Bimbo Thomas flaunting a trim look and it’s obvious she is working on her body.Bimbo, whose fans now refer to her as mummy Jayden, definitely savours motherhood. She said,
“Motherhood my pride....... Such a beautiful thing to be called #mummysomebody stepped out earlier today with m'little man and we bumped into couple of pple and none of them called me by my name or my stage names all I could hear was #mumsyjayden #mummyAjadi #sweetmamatobilola #flawlessme #mummytohhawt and it feels so sweet so I'm using ds medium as a point of contact to God for every woman looking up to God for ds kinda joy may the Lord answer ur prayers and behold ur own flesh ijn.” (sic)
Happy birthday, Bimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment