Saturday 27 August 2016

Real Reasons Daddy Freeze Was Sacked From CoolFM...Threatens Court Action



It has now been confirmed that Ifedayo Olarinde aka DADDY Freeze got the boot from the radio station he worked, COOL FM.
This was contained in a notice signed by the media house's Human Resource Manager, Oyinkan Adeniyi.
OAP freeze has however claimed that his sack has nothing to do with his media spat with Basketmouth. In his reaction which he didn’t deny the sack, he said the issues with CoolFM have nothing to do with Basketmouth's wife and the lingering drama. He posted on his Instagram handle:
I never address or dispel rumors but this is the height of it! @instablog9ja and www.misspetitenaijablog.com have both carried all sorts of slanderous stories about me in the past, without confirmation, before posting their outrageous garbage.
But this, trust me, would be their last! If this defamatory and slanderous post is not taken down immediately, and an unreserved apology offered, via the same medium within 24 hrs, I will be forced to take legal action against both blogs. Yes, there are issues stemming from a meeting over presenters fees yesterday, details of which I choose not to discuss, because of the respect I have for Mr. Moussalli and his family, but trust me, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Basket mouth or social media.”

No comments:

Post a Comment