Friday 1 July 2016

Real Reason Sammie Okposo’s Marriage Hasn’t Crashed



Known to be a Cassanova, who has been scandalised by some intimate affairs he had with some celebrity ladies, it’s a huge surprise that gospel artiste, Sammie Okposo, could celebrate six years of marital bliss.
He got married to beautiful Ozioma six years ago.
The artiste, who dated veteran actress Kate Henshaw, was alleged to have been violent in the relationship. The actress was alleged to have walked out of the affair due to this. Sammie also fathered a child with Gloria Ibru.
This morning July 1, 2016, he posted on Instagram: “God be praised HWA to us. Its 6 years today July 1st. It’s been 6 happy blissful wonderful years married to you Ozioma Sammie Okposo. I thank God for the day you were born because when God created you, He was definitely thinking about me. You are the love of my life. I will spend the rest of my days loving you. I celebrate you my queen. You are best. God bless and keep you for me.”

This might sound strange coupled with the interview Sammie granted four weeks ago that he had no ‘side chic.’ Of course, some people didn’t believe him but it’s obvious his wife Ozioma had put in her best in the relationship.
A calm woman, even Sammie said it in an interview, “My wife is very calm. She understands my job. The fact that it exposes me to females or the fear of me straying away never arises. Ozioma is peaceful and all of these help me relax. I will attribute all of these to her orientation and upbringing. She supports me in all I do and is a prayer warrior. My wife will pray any issue away.”

The beautiful woman also gave her winning key, “When I said yes, I already knew I would be getting married to two men, Mr. Samuel Uyi Okposo, the gentleman and Sammie Okposo, the celebrity.  I live with the former at home and live with the latter outside.  I’ve learnt by the grace and strength of God to manage this like a mother who has twins with two extreme individual differences, you cannot assume they should like or dislike the same things because they are twins. Been able to recognise which twin is standing before you at any time is wisdom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment