Tuesday 26 July 2016

Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello’s 18th Child Graduates From London University




This is good news coming from Oga Bello and family. The veteran actor who has 17 of his children as graduates, added another feather when the 18th child graduated from the University of Roehampton, London. United Kingdom, today. Here, the proud brother, Actor Femi Adebayo poses with sister, Tobi. She graduated with a degree in Drama, Theatre and Performance. The actor who clocked 63 a few months back declared in an interview, “My mind is at peace. I have trained my children (I have 17 graduates and two undergraduates). This means that I have planned for my old age.”

The father of Femi Adebayo, who is also an actor and was appointed the Special Assistant to the Kwara State Governor on Culture, Oga Bello has other sons in Nollywood who are either acting or into production. Was this planned by him?
Photo credit: Playground.ng

He replied, “I never called any of them to, neither did I insist they join the movie industry, or ask them not to. As a responsible father, all I owe them is good and quality education. They are graduates and I didn’t force them to do any course. There is Femi, Sodiq, Tope and Rilwan. Sodiq is a production manager and producer. Tope is a director, producer and writer. Femi is an actor and a writer, Rilwan is a production editor. When Femi, who is a lawyer, decided to act, I gave him my blessings. Sodiq is a geologist; Tope and Rilwan computer scientists. In fact, when they joined the industry, I was relieved because I won’t have to start looking for white collar jobs for them after graduation.”
 Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment