Tuesday 28 June 2016

Now That Gbenro Ajibade & Osas Have A Girl….




It’s more than celebration! It’s the triumph of love. The entertaining celebrity couple, Gbenro Ajibade and former Moss Osas Ighodaro are elated at the birth of their baby girl early this morning. Osas had the baby in the United States of America.
The couple wedded in July 2015.
Osas and Gbenro, who is an actor/model, must have decided to keep sealed lips over the pregnancy until two weeks ago when Osas granted an interview to Genevieve magazine. Then, Osas talked about her pregnancy superstitions.
"This is my first child and I do not want people’s opinions or judgment at this time. I want to take back that power from the public and enjoy my pregnancy with all its challenges. Unfortunately, I am aware that this is the industry I signed up for and people will always judge.
It is a very sensitive period for us especially with my older sister passing away from malaria when she was with child. My mum is really protective and she is on board with my keeping this pregnancy a secret" she told Genevieve Magazine.
Congrats to the Ajibades

No comments:

Post a Comment