Thursday 5 May 2016

My Happiest Moment Was When I Gave Birth To My Daughter—Actress Kemi Afolabi


Kemi Afolabi


She oozes sexiness. Skilled at her craft, none knew actress, Kemi Afolabi trained as a lawyer at the University of Lagos. The first of three children, her birthday is May 5.
Kemi and daughter in Paris

Married to Wale Adesipe, she said her husband lives in the United Kingdom. Recalling how she met him, she said, “I met my husband at a family function. I was not popular as an actor then. When he saw me, he felt my face was familiar.
He did not know that I was an actress.  We were friends for while before we got married. The admiration grew gradually. He is an engineer based in England.  At present, I shuttle between Nigeria and England. There is no distance between us. He knows I am working. If he needs to see me, he will come over. If I need to see him, I will go over there.”

A mother of one, she is enthusiastic about her daughter. She said of her five-year-old Darasimi:
daughter Darasimi

“The happiest moment of my life was when I gave birth to my daughter. Also, I am happy at the thought of the husband and family that I have.”

Scandals? But for the spat she had with actress/producer Shebaby, Kemi has succeeded in maintaining a clean slate. The issue of dating Odunlade Adekola remains unnecessary because, “That’s not true. I am a married woman, how can I be fighting over a married man? Odunlade Adekola is also married. You should know it’s just a fiction. I am not dating Odunlade Adekola.”



No comments:

Post a Comment