Wednesday 25 May 2016

Arsenal Goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny Weds In Style





the bride


Even if his long-term future at Arsenal remains unclear, on-loan Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, is certain of living happily ever after with his new wife, former Miss Marina Luczenko. He took to Instgram to introduce his less than 24-hour marriage.

He said: “The most beautiful day of our lives, shared with the most important people in our lives. I'm the proudest man on earth when I introduce Marina as my wife!' The Poland international posted pictures on his Instagram account showing the loved-up pair following the lavish ceremony.
 
Now known as Mrs. Szczesny, the singer who was born in Ukraine but raised in Poland has had a number of popular hits in Eastern Europe.
She released her new single titled 'On My Way' in April this year. Mrs. Szczesny is also a model and has 164,000 followers on Instagram. She was most recently the cover girl on Glamour Magazine, which she proudly showed off on her social media accounts.

The pair is believed to have met back in 2013 before announcing their engagement two years later and tying the knot this summer. 
Meanwhile, Szczesny was disappointed to be left out of Poland's squad for Euro 2016 this summer but can now start to look ahead to next season.
Speaking to Italian newspaper, Il Tempo, the 26-year-old revealed he knows where he will playing before having a dig at Arsenal about his time at Roma.
He said, “I know where I will play next year, but I can't reveal it yet.”
'If I stay at Roma, it'll be an opportunity to grow and improve even more. If I return to Arsenal, I'll make use of my experience in Italy.

'I learnt more in four months under Spalletti than in 10 years in England. He puts a lot of importance on details and wants the goalkeeper to be able to play the ball with his feet.'

SOURCE: DAILYMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment